Re: st: example about choice experiment datasheet

From   elisabetta capobianco <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: example about choice experiment datasheet
Date   Sat, 24 Nov 2012 17:04:41 +0100

Thank you Arne, I have taken the book.
My problem is that I have 16 scenarios for id (n=131) with 4 different
alternatives for each scenario .
So in the dataset I have written for each id non 4 alternatives
(1,2,3,4) but 64 alternatives. Is it correct?

id   scenario      alt
1         1            1
1         1            2
1         1             3
1         1            4
1         2            5(or1?)
1         2            6(or2?)
1         2            7(or3?)
1         2            8 (or4?)
1         3            9(or1?)
.
.
.
.
.
1         16           64
2         1              1
.
.
And when I wrote:
asclogit choice organic price, case(id) alternatives(car) noconst

case is id or scenario? I suppose scenario. But if is scenario I don't
know how to use id!
And alternatives are the 64 alternatives?

Thank you so much for your help.

elisabetta