Re: st: looping over a variable list of variables

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: looping over a variable list of variables
Date   Fri, 23 Nov 2012 18:54:35 +0000

Using -egen-'s -group()- function in every case might help.

In Stata local macros are not regarded as variables.

Nick