Re: st: problem 0 likelihood ml

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problem 0 likelihood ml
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 15:02:06 +0000

You are confusing two quite different ways of using -if-. See

FAQ     . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . if command versus if qualifier
        4/05    I have an if or while command in my program that
                only seems to evaluate the first observation.
                What's going on?
                http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/programming/
                if-command-versus-if-qualifier/

There may be other problems, but that's one.

Nick