Re: st: Nested design problem

From   Steven Raemaekers <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Nested design problem
Date   Fri, 16 Nov 2012 13:32:59 +0100

Hello David,

Thanks for your response! You can view the connections between people as a directed graph, with arbitrary arrows between people when they have a connection.
There is not a value for each possible pair of people, a lot of connections are missing and are then considered irrelevant, but I'm only interested in the subjects which have connections to other people so this should not be a problem.

Maybe it is indeed an analysis problem because I have already collected the data and I already know my research question. Then the question becomes more how to choose a statistical model that does most justice to reality.

Regards,

Steven