st: RE: ivprobit & ivtobit

Subject   st: RE: ivprobit & ivtobit
Date   Mon, 12 Nov 2012 13:33:04 -0000

Ozgur,

-overid- will report overidentification stats after ivprobit and
ivtobit.

findit overid

and install in the usual way.

Cheers,
Mark

-----
Sunday Times Scottish University of the Year 2011-2013
Top in the UK for student experience
Fourth university in the UK and top in Scotland (National Student Survey 2012)

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.