Re: st: Comparing interaction (moderating) coefficient across models

From   Glenn Hoetker <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Comparing interaction (moderating) coefficient across models
Date   Sat, 10 Nov 2012 19:34:12 +0000

I appreciate this lead.  Unfortunately, my data doesn't include another variable that works well as the denominator for this approach.

Any other leads?

Glenn Hoetker
Dean's Council Distinguished Scholar and Associate Professor
Department of Management, W.P. Carey School of Business
Affiliate Professor, Sandra Day O'Connor College of Law
Senior Sustainability Scholar, Global Institute of Sustainability
Faculty Fellow,  Center for Law, Science & Innovation
Arizona State University

http://hoetker.faculty.asu.edu
[email protected]
Tel: 480-965-4566