Re: st: calculating age / tenure

From   "Ravindran, Kiron" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: calculating age / tenure
Date   Thu, 8 Nov 2012 01:27:59 +0100

Thanks a lot Rebecca. That was elegant. I was trying to do some
variant of this
http://www.stata.com/support/faqs/data-management/first-and-last-occurrences/
and getting stuck

Kiron