Re: st: plot 3 normal distribution on one graph

From   WEBER Sylvain <[email protected]>
To   "<[email protected]>" <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: plot 3 normal distribution on one graph
Date   Tue, 6 Nov 2012 06:50:59 +0000

Hi,

You receive this error because - #delimit - is a command that cannot be used interactively. It can only be used in .do or .ado files. Look for the help of this function.
The code will work if you paste it in a do file and then run the do file.
The other solution would be to copy the code from "graph twoway" until "graphregion(fcolor(white))", _without ;_, remove all the carriage returns so that all the code is on a single line, and then paste it into the Command window.

Hope this helps.

Sylvain