Re: st: Bivariate Granger Causality

From   Prakash Singh <[email protected]>
To   statalist <[email protected]>
Subject   Re: st: Bivariate Granger Causality
Date   Sat, 3 Nov 2012 09:47:49 +0530

Ayman
This is possible that both the variable can Granger cause each other.
Are the variables stationary at level?

Any standard econometric book would do, but you can try Walter Anders.

Hope it will help

Prakash