Re: st: cmp and Vuong test

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: cmp and Vuong test
Date   Fri, 2 Nov 2012 11:21:30 +0000

As Arne implies, the version of -cmp- in the Stata Journal files
doesn't include this functionality, but that on SSC does.

Note that this underlines the importance of the long-standing request
to explain _where_ you got user-written software. If you ignore that,
you are likely to waste the time of others in puzzling out what your
precise difficulty is, and you waste your own time too because your
problem is solved more slowly, if at all.

"Chris Rh" was reminded of this privately, but is still ignoring the advice.

"Chris Rh" was also reminded privately of our practice of using full
real names, but is still ignoring that request too.

Nick

Am 02.11.2012 04:15, schrieb David Roodman ([email protected]):

>>> You need the observation-level log likelihoods? You can get them
>>> post-estimation by typing "predict XXX, lnl" where XXX is the name of a new
>>> variable.

"Chris Rh"