reshape problem [was: Re: st: From: Qunzi Zhang <[email protected]>]

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   reshape problem [was: Re: st: From: Qunzi Zhang <[email protected]>]
Date   Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:13:03 +0000

Your data doesn't obviously have a panel identifier, unless it is -permno-.

The command to reshape your data is called -reshape-.

Your data already seem to have the best structure for most panel
analyses. It's not clear that you will be better off reshaping.

Nick