Re: st: Trouble importing an Excel spreadsheet when the desired sheet is not the first sheet

From   Aaron Kirkman <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Trouble importing an Excel spreadsheet when the desired sheet is not the first sheet
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 14:18:23 -0500

Hi Steve,

The Excel sheet is stored in the same directory as the do file, which
is currently in the working directory. I still get the error even if I
include the full path name. I wonder if it has something to do with
the copy of Excel this machine is running. When I have a chance I'll
reboot the machine and see if that fixes it, since this machine
restores the computer to a preset image upon every reboot.

Aaron