Re: st: combining tables

From   daniel klein <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: combining tables
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 10:25:11 +0100

Rebcca,

you probably know about -outreg- (Gallup, SSC) which can (besides
other packages, Nick has named) used to create tables from estimation
results.

Note that the most recent -outreg- package lets you access the tool
used to create those tabels, namely -frmttable-, directly. Now, I have
not looked very closely at this tool, but I do know that it takes any
Stata matrix (not just estimation results), lets you  -append- and
-merge- tables, supports LaTeX and Word and, thus, seems to be very
powerfull once you can get your results into a matrix (or multiple
matrices for that matter).

Best
Daniel

--
Several years ago, Nick Cox posted the text below in a post titled
"Tabling: an agenda". As far as I can tell searching the list and the