RE: st: mi impute chained

From   chong shiauyun <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: mi impute chained
Date   Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:54:50 +0800

Hi,

thanks for your advice.
I simplified my MI model by excluding some interactions and reduced some of my variables. It works fine. However, I am concern that I have to use the -force- option  to make the model works. It am quiet reluctant to drop all of the interactions seeing that it may affect the relationship between the exposure and the outcome which I am interested in.

Kind regards
Shiau