Re: st: Lag operators on panel data inside -bysort-

From   Richard Herron <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Lag operators on panel data inside -bysort-
Date   Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:29:09 -0400

Thanks for explanation. That subscripts aren't equivalent to variable
names is the concept that I'm missing. Whenever I generate additional
variables I suspect that I'm doing something wrong, but here it's the
best (only) approach.