RE: re: RE: st: Area under the curve and C-statistics

From   "Ariel Linden, DrPH" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: re: RE: st: Area under the curve and C-statistics
Date   Sat, 27 Oct 2012 11:19:42 -0400

I was thinking about perhaps something along these lines...

// run mlogit on insure with 3 levels of the outcome

webuse sysdsn1
mlogit insure age male nonwhite i.site

// save predictions of each level of outcome
predict p1 if e(sample), outcome(1)
predict p2 if e(sample), outcome(2)
predict p3 if e(sample), outcome(3)

// generate dummy variables for each level
tab insure, gen(type)

// compare ROC curves for each predicted level of outcome to actual level 1
roccomp type1 p1 p2 p3, graph summary

Ariel