Re: st: Subtract Closest Cell Which has A Value

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Subtract Closest Cell Which has A Value
Date   Fri, 26 Oct 2012 20:06:33 +0100

All that said, the first step here is an interpolation that treats
each series as a step function. Have you considered other
interpolation methods, including

linear   (official -ipolate-)

cubic   (SSC -cipolate)

cubic spline (SSC -csipolate-)