Re: st: Re: How to generate quantile categories by group/varlist?

From   Alika Tuwo <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Re: How to generate quantile categories by group/varlist?
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 15:59:07 +0700

Hi Nick,

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate it and would definitely give
it a try. And yes indeed it is Indonesia! I guess the '33 provinces'
gave it away, eh?

Cheers,
Alika