st: Sample size caluculation

From   Mrs Mohana Rajmokan <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Sample size caluculation
Date   Thu, 25 Oct 2012 03:50:14 +0000

Hi all,

I am working on the sample size determination for cross-over study.  The aim of this study is to measure reliability of the measurements of outcome variable (continuous). For example, There will be a 50 -150 clinicians in Total. But say 10% will agree to participate in the study. Each clinician will get a chance to look at each patient  and estimate the mortality rate for two times at different time period. (Repeated measures).

I really looking for sample size to determine the reliability measures of mortality rates between the clinicians and within clinicians.

So I need to determine  how many clinicians would be needed and how many patients would be allocated to each clinician and how many times?

Any information is very much appreciated.

Many thanks

Mohana