st: Question about output into Latex

From   "Lynn Lee" <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Question about output into Latex
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2012 20:46:34 +0800

Dear all,

I forgot to mention, I have inserted 2 tables with landscape outlay before I
insert this third table. The previous tables are with 6 columns. But now,
even these first two tables can not be converted into PDF format(they were
successfully converted yesterday), latex told me the previous two tables are
overfull. How to solve this problem? I appreciate for any suggestion.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee

-----Original Message-----
From: [email protected]
[mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Lynn Lee
Sent: Sunday, October 21, 2012 8:31 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: st: Question about output into Latex

Dear all,

I am trying to input estimation results into Latex with 8 columns. But Latex
shows that "! Missing # inserted in alignment preamble.". My command is :
\begin{tabular}{l l l l l l l l}
\end{tabular}
But it does not work.

Then I tried:
\begin{tabular*}{@{\extracolsep{\fill}} l l l l l l l l} .
\end{tabular*}
It still does not work.

Can anyone help me with this? Any suggestion is appreciated.

Best Regards,
Lynn Lee