Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Mkmat doesn't seem to store the observation values correctly?
Date   Sun, 21 Oct 2012 11:41:25 +0100

I can't say. You'd need an explanation of how

r1       8
r2       9
r3       2
r4       1
r5       5
r6       4
r7       7
r8       3
r9       6

relates to what you think you imported given precisely how you
imported it (there are several ways to do that).