Re: st: Increase/Decrease Decimal Places without Graph Editor

From   Lisa Wang <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Increase/Decrease Decimal Places without Graph Editor
Date   Fri, 19 Oct 2012 20:46:47 +1100

Thank you so much for your quick response! Now, I understand also the
relevant section of the help file for scatter much better now!

Also, thanks for the correction of my format as well.

Lisa