st: error message with pstest

From   "Money, Roy" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: error message with pstest
Date   Wed, 17 Oct 2012 19:32:26 +0000

Hello All,

I have been using psmatch2 and pstest with an updated Stata/IC 12.1 (32 bit) for several months now but when I shared the following syntax with a colleague, using an updated version of v12 also, he got an error referencing the both parameter.
Any suggestions will be most appreciated.

Roy

. pstest  age_rem age_MGP sex race1 race2 race3 race4 race5 race6 race7 race8 fips1 fips2 fips3 fips4 mr vishear phydis dsmiii othermed everadpt_y
goalfrst2 goalfrst3 goalfrst4 goalfrst5 goalfrst6 goalfrst7 ctkfamst1 ctkfamst2  ctkfamst4 ctkfamst5 totalrem phyabuse sexabuse neglect aaparent
daparent aachild dachild childis chbehprb prtsdied prtsjail nocope abandmnt relinqsh housing ivefc iveaa ivaafdc ivdchsup xixmedcd ssiother noa, both
option both not allowed
r(198);

end of do-file

r(198);