Re: st: Unable to use "replace" on specific values (but others work ok)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Unable to use "replace" on specific values (but others work ok)
Date   Tue, 16 Oct 2012 02:16:52 +0100

Thanks for the report. I am in no sense a hardware expert but I wonder
whether you have a defective keyboard.

Note the use of -filefilter- here.

  . filefilter mystrange.do mynice.do, from(\160d) to(\032d)

Nick