Re: st: linesize with -sjlog-

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: linesize with -sjlog-
Date   Thu, 11 Oct 2012 19:33:26 +0100

The issue here is I think simple.

This program from

sjlatex from http://www.stata-journal.com/production

is designed to support submissions to the Stata Journal.

Your monitor(s) may be nice and big, but the Stata Journal pagesize is
exactly the same as it was in 2001, and there is no point to changing
the limit. The logs produced would be too wide to fit in the SJ.

Of course, if you are using -sjlog- for some other purpose, I doubt
that anyone will mind your fixing a clone of the code to do what you
want.

Nick