Re: st: command for fractional logit model

From   "Dimitriy V. Masterov" <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: command for fractional logit model
Date   Wed, 10 Oct 2012 15:22:53 -0700

Sara,

Take a look at Stata Tip 63
(http://www.stata-journal.com/sjpdf.html?articlenum=st0147).

There's also the ssc fraclogit command, which uses  iteratively
reweighted least squares in repeated calls to glm.

DVM