Re: st: How to estimate standard error of panel variant coefficient

From   Tirthankar Chakravarty <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to estimate standard error of panel variant coefficient
Date   Mon, 8 Oct 2012 10:04:05 +0530

I sent that out a little prematurely -- you need to add a -by()-
option since you want a parameter for each panel.

set matsize 9000
webuse nlswork, clear
xtset idcode year

xtreg ln_w  L.ln_w age ttl_exp L.ttl_exp c.ttl_exp#i.collgrad , fe
margins, expression(_b[ttl_exp]*collgrad) by(idcode)