Re: st: ivpois- received a coefficientfor for var. that wasn't specified

Subject   Re: st: ivpois- received a coefficientfor for var. that wasn't specified
Date   Wed, 3 Oct 2012 15:09:33 -0400

Anat (Manes) Tchetchik <[email protected]> :
If you put ln_ years_ abroad
in your varlist, you are requesting 3 variables, not one. Compare
ds ln_ years_ abroad
ds ln_years_abroad