Re: st: Fixed effects vector decomposition

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Fixed effects vector decomposition
Date   Mon, 1 Oct 2012 09:28:22 +0100

See

http://davegiles.blogspot.co.uk/2012/06/fixed-effects-vector-decomposition.html

and its references before proceeding any further.

Nick