st: Use matrix for save results of looping

From   Gonzalo DURAN SANHUEZA <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   st: Use matrix for save results of looping
Date   Sun, 30 Sep 2012 12:15:42 -0300

Dear Statalist-Members, by each database, I want save one scalar in a
unique matrix. I use a foreach command for load each database. The
problem with my instruction is that only retrieves the scalar for the
latest database. I need two things: 1) a unique matrix that retrieves
the scalars defined in all the loop and 2) if exist some instruction
for   export the matrix into a csv file. Thanks

This is the do

clear all
set mem 800m
global path="E:\data\ENE"