Re: st: How to list and make copies of .do files on a hard drive

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: How to list and make copies of .do files on a hard drive
Date   Thu, 27 Sep 2012 18:11:36 +0100

In Windows, moving to the Command prompt and typing

dir /s *.do > dofiles.txt

gathers information on all .do files and puts it into a file. You
could edit that a bit, read it into Stata as a dataset and loop over
the files.

Nick