st: RE: Residual diagnostics for panel data regression

Subject   st: RE: Residual diagnostics for panel data regression
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 21:34:50 +0100

Silvia,

A bit of searching with findit yielded some possibilities:

xttest1
xttest2
xttest3
xtcsd
xtcd
xtserial

-findit [P]- (where [P] is the name of the program above) will tell you
about the program and how to install it.

HTH,
Mark

> Thank you.

Heriot-Watt University is the Sunday Times
Scottish University of the Year 2011-2012

We invite research leaders and ambitious early career researchers to
join us in leading and driving research in key inter-disciplinary themes.
Please see www.hw.ac.uk/researchleaders for further information and how
to apply.

registered under charity number SC000278.