Re: st: box plots of main effect relative risks

From   Alpna Agrawal Kapur <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: box plots of main effect relative risks
Date   Mon, 24 Sep 2012 10:13:56 -0500

Hello folks,

I appreciate your help and multiple solutions offered. I will report
back on what worked.

Many thanks,
Alpna