Re: st: creating cross tables/ matrices with expected/ observed frequencies from long data set

From   Nick Darson <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: creating cross tables/ matrices with expected/ observed frequencies from long data set
Date   Sat, 22 Sep 2012 18:48:24 +1000

Well, if there is not other solution, I guess I will have to reshape
the data. I just wanted to double check whether there is a "tab"-like
command that can create cross-tabs of different groups from the same
variable....

What about the second question (for the expected frequencies)? Is
there any table function (in the sense of "list") that simply shows
the values of a group from a variable instead of describing its
summary/ modes/ etc?

BTW: Thanks for the reply, Nick!