RE: st: Access 2010 32bit vs Stata 64bit

From   "Deppen, Steve" <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Access 2010 32bit vs Stata 64bit
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 14:49:30 +0000

This is the path to 64 Bit ODBC connections on a 64 bit machine.
C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

You can access the 32 bit ODBC Connections from this path on a 32 Bit or 64 Bit machine.
Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Administrative Tools\Data Sources (ODBC).link

If that doesn't work you may need to remove your Office 2010 which is default 32bit and install Access as a 64bit program.

Be careful however, as a 64bit install will not allow you to use 32 bit plug in's or specialized interactive programs like cite while
you write with endnote, for example.

Stephen Deppen MA, MS
Healthsystems Database Analyst
Department of Thoracic Surgery
Institute for Medicine and Public Health
609 Oxford House
1313 21st Ave South
Nashville, TN 37232
615-343-6284 (phone)