Re: st: how to make wmpstata recognize a global variable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: how to make wmpstata recognize a global variable
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 02:11:32 +0100

No. You should pass the value of the global (macro, not variable)
directly from one instance of Stata to another.

Nick