Re: st: writing a loop

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: writing a loop
Date   Fri, 21 Sep 2012 01:05:12 +0100

The Statalist FAQ does advise you to declare if you are using an
out-of-date version of Stata, here 11 rather than 12.1. (The
difference between MP and SE is immaterial to your question.)

I guessed that this was your problem and posted a link to the help for
-export_excel- which is accessible at the Stata website.

As you signalled that other problems will follow, you will need to
keep flagging use of 11.

Nick

On Fri, 21/9/12, David Radwin <[email protected]> wrote:

>> Nick's reply seems to have been cut off by the listserv, but
>> I will add
>> that if you want actual Excel files, use -export excel-
>> instead of
>> -outsheet-. See the help file for details.

On Thu, Sep 20, 2012 at 6:41 PM, Amir Kasaeian <[email protected]>