Re: st: confidence intervals for IRFs

From   Joerg Luedicke <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: confidence intervals for IRFs
Date   Wed, 19 Sep 2012 10:06:58 -0500

It seems that the user-written package -clarify- (Gary King, see:
http://econpapers.repec.org/software/bocbocode/s355501.htm) contains
capabilities of drawing from inverse Wishart distributions. Have a
look at the program -_simsig2-, a sub-program within -estsimp.ado-
which is part of the -clarify- package.

J.