Re: st: Using Global Variables to Specify directories in dictionaries

From   Ronnie Babigumira <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Using Global Variables to Specify directories in dictionaries
Date   Mon, 17 Sep 2012 19:46:26 +0200

You are asked to post on Statalist using your full real name. This is a long-standing practice on Statalist. Giving full names is one of the ways in which we show respect for others. Your chances of eliciting a good reply are greatly diminished if you write and conceal your identity. Conversely, if you decide just to watch and read on the list, your email identity remains entirely up to you

Ronnie
--
010100100110111101101110011011100110100101100101