Re: st: Calculation of attributable risk in surveys (SVY)

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Calculation of attributable risk in surveys (SVY)
Date   Wed, 12 Sep 2012 10:06:19 +0100

Please remember to say where user-written programs you refer to come from.

STB-42  sbe21 .  Adjusted pop. attributable fractions from logistic regression
        (help aflogit if installed) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . A. Brady
        3/98    pp.8--12; STB Reprints Vol 7, pp.137--143
        estimation of the attributable fraction (AF) from within a
        logistic regression framework, thus enabling confounders to
        be taken into account, and allows estimation of the summary
        AF for a set of exposures

punaf from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/p
    'PUNAF': module to compute population attributable fractions for cohort
    studies / punaf calculates confidence intervals for population /
    attributable fractions, and also for scenario means and / their ratio,
    known as the population unattributable / fraction.  punaf can be used

punafcc from http://fmwww.bc.edu/RePEc/bocode/p
    'PUNAFCC': module to compute population attributable fractions for
    case-control and survival studies / punafcc calculates confidence
    intervals for population / attributable and unattributable fractions in
    case-control or / survival studies.  punafcc can be used after an

punaf from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/stata12
    punaf: Population attributable fractions for cohort studies / punaf
    calculates confidence intervals for population attributable / fractions,
    and also for scenario means and their ratio, known as / the population
    unattributable fraction.  punaf can be used after / an estimation command

punafcc from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/stata12
    punafcc: Population attributable fractions for case-control and survival
    studies / punafcc calculates confidence intervals for population
    attributable / and unattributable fractions in case-control or survival
    studies. / punafcc can be used after an estimation command whose

punaf from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/stata11
    punaf: Population attributable fractions for cohort studies / punaf
    calculates confidence intervals for population attributable / fractions,
    and also for scenario means and their ratio, known as / the population
    unattributable fraction.  punaf can be used after / an estimation command

punaf1 from http://www.imperial.ac.uk/nhli/r.newson/miscdocs
    punaf1: Population unattributable fractions and other scenario comparisons
    / This was first presented to an Asthma Club meeting at Imperial / College
    London on 11 November 2010. It discusses population / unattributable
    fractions, population attributable fractions, / population attributable

Nick