Re: st: Missing value problem with new variable

From   Nick Cox <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: Missing value problem with new variable
Date   Tue, 11 Sep 2012 10:39:03 +0100

I guess that the problem is not whether -occupation- is ever missing.
It is whether every household has someone for whom -relationshiptohhh
== 1-.

You can check that by e.g.

egen nohhh = total(relationshiptohhh == 1), by(SRLNO sites)

and looking for zeros.

Also your code is contradictory. If -Q1_1_7- is the right variable,
why use -occupation-?

Nick