st: RE: Using the knotstvc option within stpm2

From   "Lambert, Paul C. (Dr.)" <[email protected]>
Subject   st: RE: Using the knotstvc option within stpm2
Date   Sun, 9 Sep 2012 23:48:55 +0100

Alison,

This is a bug that I think was introduced in the last update. I will fix this for the next update, which I am currently working on. In the meantime I will send you a working version privately.

Paul

Dr Paul C Lambert
Reader in Medical Statistics
Centre for Biostatistics & Genetic Epidemiology
Department of Health Sciences
University of Leicester
2nd Floor, Adrian Building
University Road
Leicester LE1 7RH
Tel: +44 (0)116 229 7265, Fax: +44 (0)116 229 7250
e-mail: [email protected]