RE: st: Propensity Score Matching (PSM) - matching problem

From   umut senalp <[email protected]>
To   <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: st: Propensity Score Matching (PSM) - matching problem
Date   Thu, 6 Sep 2012 19:06:53 +0300

Dear Ariel,

Thank you for your reply. The treatment status of the firms may change over the time as you suggested, but I guess I will be able to solve my problem by restricting a firm to be considered as "treated" only 1 time during the period it was observed, and I will code the treatment dummy as missing variable for the period following the treatment. By doing this I hope I'll manage to prevent the unwanted matches that I tried to describe in my previous post. Thank you again for your suggestions.

Best

Umut