Re: st: 2-way Fixed Effects model

Subject   Re: st: 2-way Fixed Effects model
Date   Tue, 4 Sep 2012 13:13:54 -0400

Lucas <[email protected]> :
Just use -regress- e.g.
  reg y x* i.company i.county
but you will need many obs per company-cluster pair to trust those coefs.

Also see -ivreg2- on SSC for one implementation of 2-way cluster-robust SE
[ http://www.stata.com/meeting/boston10/boston10_baum.pdf ]
and compare SEs on x vars (not SE on fixed effects)
using OIM, het-robust, and cluster-robust SEs.