Re: st: significance of the variables based on t-test or f-test

From   László Németh <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: significance of the variables based on t-test or f-test
Date   Mon, 3 Sep 2012 06:07:45 +0200

Dear Paul and Nick,

thank you very much for your answers. They really helped me a lot in
the interpretation of my results.

Best regards,
László