Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command

From   Marly Tatiana Celis Galvez <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: problems with installing the quaids command
Date   Fri, 31 Aug 2012 16:38:14 -0500

Dear Statalisters,

I have been written my program quaids for nlsur command, I have had
some problems with the estimation procedure, in the output only 60 of
105 parameters are estimated, I don’t know if it is because of the
program I wrote or something else. I am not an expert in programing
STATA. What can I do? Wait for the next article of Brian Poi or
continue studying the STATA programming module? I appreciate any
advice.  Regards

Marly Tatiana Celis