RE: Subject: st: decimal points in funnel plot

From   Vasan Kandaswamy <[email protected]>
Subject   RE: Subject: st: decimal points in funnel plot
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 11:56:53 +0000

Dear Ross,

Thank you very much. I am sorry, I was actually referring to Forest plots. The outcome of interest is waist-hip ratio, which makes it difficult or rather not possible to change the scale of estimates.
If you have any further suggestions of this, it would be of great help.

Best regards,
Senthil

Senthil Vasan K
Karolinska Institutet
Department of Molecular Medicine and Surgery
Rolf Luft Research Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology
Karolinska University Hospital, Solna, L1:01
171 76 Stockholm
Mobile: +46-7 608 139 76
Phone: +46-8 517 749 46