Re: st: RE: xtlogit - alternative set and identifier variable - question

From   Klaus Pforr <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: RE: xtlogit - alternative set and identifier variable - question
Date   Thu, 30 Aug 2012 09:22:28 +0200

<>

ad multinomial logit: there is to my knowledge still no implementation of a multinomial logit with fixed effects. I'm working on it (http://www.stata.com/meeting/germany11/desug11_pforr.pdf), and will make it publically available probably in autumn this year.

best

Klaus