Re: st: xtmepoisson postestimation

From   Owen Gallupe <[email protected]>
To   [email protected]
Subject   Re: st: xtmepoisson postestimation
Date   Wed, 29 Aug 2012 11:37:15 -0400

Hi,

I'm interested in the question proposed by Jihane but assuming an
outcome variable was used for which a Poisson model was expected to be
suitable (i.e., not a dichotomous variable). In that case, how would
one appropriately test the model fit of a multilevel Poisson model?

Thanks.

Owen Gallupe