st: Re: Can I use Many to Many merge for this case,

From   Nan Z <[email protected]>
Subject   st: Re: Can I use Many to Many merge for this case,
Date   Mon, 27 Aug 2012 11:12:48 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for the kind reply from Joseph and Pablo.

The way I did is close to Joseph and the only difference is that I merged them first and then compared the the number of days in each state. I will follow Joseph's method and to check the results.

I have another question which I thought it is the same with the first question I asked. Now I realized it is different. The question is:

How to do it if I need to know the wage of each job before and after training. That is, it requires the comparison the start and end time of each training to each job. It is my another paper's research topic.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Best,
Nan